Exploring Your Titles
Find a Book
Using the ‘Find a Book’ link allows you to see your entire ebook list and the books by Subject, Title, Classification or Book Type.
1. Click a subject on the left to display all titles within that subject
2. Mouse over any title to see a pop-up box displaying more information about the book of interest. The example shows the Chambers Film Fact Finder in Credo’s Art subject area.
3. Click the name of the book to be brought to that book’s TABLE OF CONTENTS page. The example below shows what happens after clicking ‘Animals a Visual Encyclopedia’ from our Science titles.
Table of Contents Page
Every book on Credo Reference has a Table of Contents page and each Table of Contents page will differ depending upon the content of the book. Each book will have its own unique set of tabs. Each tab will include fully browseable and clickable links to content. Some tabs you might encounter include:
- About this Book: tab includes book cover image, publisher info and summation of content
- Audio: A listing of every audio file that the book contains
- Contents: A literal “table of contents” showing a browseable list of links to content you’ll find in the book
- Contributors: Authors, editors and other contributors to that book’s content
- Headings: An alphabetical list of every entry heading
- Images: An alphabetical listing of every image that the book contains in thumbnail format
- Locations: An alphabetical list of locations referenced in the work
- People: An alphabetical list of every biographical entry in the book
- Videos: An alphabetical list of every video or animation the book contains
Example Table of Contents page:
The Hutchinson Unabridged Encyclopedia with Atlas and Weather Guide
Contains 6 tabs: About this book, headings, people, images, audio & video
Example screenshot shows the images tab